Raspberry and Oatmeal Swirls
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 4 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 heaping cups Greek or whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup oatmeal cookie crumbs
- Special equipment: 6 (3/4-cup capacity) glasses
Spoon 1 to 2 teaspoons of the raspberry puree into each glass, top with 2 tablespoons of the yogurt and sprinkle a layer of cookie crumbs on top.
Cover the crumbs with 1 more layer of yogurt, then raspberry puree and finally cookie crumbs again.
These can be prepared the night before, in which case don't sprinkle the final layer of cookie crumbs until you are ready to eat the swirls but leave the glasses with the yogurt on top, covered with plastic wrap.
Recipe courtesy of Nigella Lawson
(Copyright 2004, Feast, Hyperion, All Rights Reserved)