- c5 cups light vanilla soymilk
- 1 small (4-serving) package sugar-free fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix (recommended: Jell-O)
- 6 no-calorie sweetener packets
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Fat-free whipped topping (from an aerosol canister), for optional topping
- Cinnamon, for optional topping
Combine all ingredients except optional ingredients in a blender, and blend on high speed until mixed thoroughly. Refrigerate in a covered container for at least a few hours to allow the nog to thicken.
If you like, before serving, top each glass off with whipped topping and a sprinkling of cinnamon. Yum time!
Cook's Note: If you want to make an alcoholic version, nix the rum extract and reduce the soymilk to 4 1/2 cups -- then add 5 ounces of rum to the recipe. Just tack on an additional 58 calories each serving.
PER SERVING (1 cup): 98 calories, 2g fat, 382mg sodium, 13g carbs, 0.5g fiber, 6g sugars, 6g protein
Thank you! your flag was submitted.