1. Preheat large saute pan over medium-high heat.
2. Place nori and pepper into spice grinder until well ground.
3. Thoroughly cover fillets with nori mixture.
4. Add oil to saute pan and cook fillets approximately 2-3 minutes on each side until fillet is cooked.
5. Reserve fillets for slicing.
6. In a mixing bowl, combine chili sauce, soy sauce, honey, and vinegar. Reserve half.
7. With remaining sauce, add red and green cabbage, carrots, cilantro, and sesame seeds. Toss well.
8. Serve slaw and sushi rice on plate with sliced fillet atop, drizzled with reserved sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute