- 4 each Alaska halibut, skinless 4oz fillets
- 4 each Nori, sheets 7"x 8"
- 1 tsp Pepper, black, ground
- 1 Tbsp Oil, vegetable
- ½ cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 fl oz Soy Sauce, low sodium
- ¼ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Vinegar, rice wine
- 1 cup Cabbage, red, shredded
- 1 cup Cabbage, green, shredded
- 1 cup Carrots, matchstick
- ¼ cup Cilantro, fresh, leaves
- 1 Tbsp Sesame seeds
- 3 cups Sushi Rice, brown, cooked
1. Preheat large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
2. Place nori and pepper into spice grinder until well ground.
3. Thoroughly cover fillets with nori mixture.
4. Add oil to sauté pan and cook fillets approximately 2-3 minutes on each side until fillet is cooked.
5. Reserve fillets for slicing.
8. Serve slaw and sushi rice on plate with sliced fillet atop, drizzled with reserved sauce.