- 4 cups mixed, raw unsalted nuts
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Brown sugar, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 lemons, zested
- Maldon sea salt or fleur de sel
Toast nuts on sheet pan for 10 minutes in a preheated 350 degrees F oven.
Melt butter with cayenne, sugar and rosemary. Put toasted nuts in large saute pan, add butter mixture, lemon zest, salt and stir over medium heat until thoroughly mixed and butter cooks away. Adjust seasoning, as needed. Serve in paper cones with fresh rosemary garnish.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.