Nutty Caramel Cookie Tart
Contest 43 and Shannon Kohn, Simpsonville, SC - 2008 Finalist. www.pillsbury.com/bakeoff Luscious layers of cookie, caramel and peanut butter[ stack up to a mouth-watering treat.]
- Total Time:
- 2 hr 30 min
- 20 min
- 1 hr 30 min
- 40 min
- 16 servings
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury(r) Create 'n Bake(r) refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/3 cup Fisher(r) Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1/3 cup SMUCKER'S(r) Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1/4 cup JIF(r) Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup white vanilla baking chips
In medium microwavable bowl, microwave caramel topping, peanut butter and cinnamon uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds or until hot and bubbly; stir well. Drizzle mixture evenly over partially baked crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter chips, vanilla baking chips and crushed peanuts.
Bake 12 to 18 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
Run sharp knife carefully around edge of tart to loosen; remove side of pan. To serve, cut tart into wedges. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
High altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
Fisher is a registered trademark of John B. Sanfilippo and Son, Inc. Elk Grove Village, IL 60007-6057 U.S.A.
(r)/(tm) Smucker's, Smucker's Squeeze and Smucker's Sundae Syrups are trademarks of The J.M. Smucker Company
(r)JIF is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company
Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes