- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4-inch piece peeled fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound noodles reserved from the Hibachi Steak recipe
- 2 cups reserved steak and vegetables from Hibachi Steak recipe
- 1 scallion, sliced
In a saucepan over medium heat, add the chicken broth, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger and bring it to a simmer. Add the noodles and cook for 1 minute. Add the beef and vegetables and cook for another 2 minutes. Divide the noodle mixture between 2 bowls and serve hot, garnished with the sliced scallion.