- ¼ cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed with press
- 4 center-cut boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 1 orange, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and place in a glass baking dish. In a small bowl, stir together the marmalade, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic. Pour over the pork chops.
3. Bake until the pork just loses its pinkness and the sauce browns and bubbles, about 30 minutes. Top with orange slices.