Oriental Chicken Mini Meat Loaves
- 10 oz. canned Chinese water chestnuts, solids and liquids
- 3/4 -cup bread crumbs, dry, grated, plain
- 2/3 -cup canned evaporated milk
- 3 Tbs. soy sauce made from soy (tamari)
- 1/3 -cup onions, spring or scallions (includes tops and bulb), raw
- 1 egg, whole, raw, fresh
- 2 tsp. dry powdered chicken soup, broth or bouillon
- 1 tsp. minced garlic, raw
- 1 1/2 lb. raw boned chicken
Combine water chestnuts, breadcrumbs, evaporated milk, soy sauce, green onion, egg, bouillon powder and garlic in large bowl. Add chicken, mix lightly but thoroughly to blend. Divide mixture among 12 large, lightly greased muffin cups, pressing evenly into cups. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 185 degrees F. Remove from cups and serve with sweet and sour sauce.
Six servings, two mini-meat loaves per serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Cocoa Krispies™-Crusted Meatloaf with Asparagus Salad, Turk-Eye Meatloaves with Bloody Sauce, Chicken and Grilled Pineapple Wedges with Green Peppercorn Sauce and Mushrooms, Mexican Chicken Recipes, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Turkey Meatloaf Recipes, Baked Chicken Recipes, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, Thai Chicken Recipes