Orzo Salad with Fresh Apricots, Pistachios and Ginger Oil
- 8 ounces (a scant 1 1/3 cups) orzo
- 1 cup fresh apricots (about 4), peeled and diced or 4 ounces dried apricots, julienned
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/3 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 4 tablespoons ginger oil
- squeeze of half lemon
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Place the orzo in a bowl and combine with the fresh apricots, fresh and ground coriander, scallions and almonds. Toss with 4 to 5 tablespoons of the ginger oil, until the pasta is just moist. Season with salt and pepper. Squeeze the fresh lemon juice on the salad and mix.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Garlic and Herb Cheese-Glazed Sirloin and Orzo Salad with Fennel, Tomatoes and Oregano, Campfire Salad, Bacon and Scallion Potato Salad with Balsamic Dressing, Easy Main Dish, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Fruit Salad Recipes, Tomato Salad Recipes, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Roasted Chicken Recipes