- 1 bag (14 oz.) Birds Eye® Recipe Ready Grilling Blend
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Preheat oven broiler.
2. Combine all ingredients, except Parmesan cheese, in large bowl; toss to coat.
3. Transfer vegetables and chicken to broiler pan. Broil, stirring and turning vegetables once, 10 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.* Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
*Cook chicken to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer.