- 24 raw oysters in their shells, scrubbed
- 1 1/2 cups Spicy Cocktail Salsa (recipe attached)
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, leaves only, chopped
- 1 lime, quartered
- 4 Fried Tortillas Chips (recipe attached), for garnish
Place 4 martini glasses or wine goblets in the refrigerator.
Shuck the oysters. Place 6 oysters, with their juice, in each chilled glass. (Fresh, cleaned oysters can be reserved in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours.) Spoon the salsa into the glasses. Stir to combine. Sprinkle with the diced onion and cilantro and serve with squeezed lime wedges and Fried Tortilla Chips.