- 5 ea. packages raw ramen noodles, original flavor, broken up in to 1" chunks (reserve seasoning packs)
- 4½ cups chicken meat, cooked, diced 1/2"
- 1 cup green onion, sliced 1/8"
- 2 cups carrot, julienne 1/8"
- 6 cups green grapes, whole, stemmed
- 1½ packed gallon green cabbage, shredded 1/4"-1/8"
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 5 each seasoning packets from ramen
- 1¼ cups white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup salad oil
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 1 Tbsp Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
Place all dry mix ingredients in a clean container; label, date, initial and refrigerate until needed.
In a stainless bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
Place in a clean container; label, date, initial and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.