Papaya, Shrimp and Avocado Salad with Chile-Lime
- 2 papaya, cut in half lengthwise, seeds removed
- 1 cup cooked rock shrimp or other cooked shrimp chopped in small pieces
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut in small dice
- 3 jalapeno chiles, seeded, minced
- 1 large red onion, cut in very small dice
- 1 mango, peeled, cut in small dice
- 1/4 cup chop cilantro
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Partially scoop out the meat from the papaya, leaving about a 1/2 inch layer of fruit and cut the removed papaya in small dice.
Combine with the remaining ingredients and spoon back into the papaya shells. Chill for up to 2 hours or enjoy immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Kiawe-Grilled Flank Steak and Spicy Green Papaya Salad, Glazed Sugar Loaf Pineapple and Lobster Salad Garnished with Toasted Coconut and Cuban Style Citrus Grilled Shrimp, Tangy Marinated Shrimp with Parsley or Chives, Easy Barbecuing, Easy Casserole, Lime, Shrimp Scampi Recipes, Ham Salad Recipes, Tuna Salad Recipes