Papaya, Shrimp and Avocado Salad with Chile-Lime
- 2 papaya, cut in half lengthwise, seeds removed
- 1 cup cooked rock shrimp or other cooked shrimp chopped in small pieces
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut in small dice
- 3 jalapeno chiles, seeded, minced
- 1 large red onion, cut in very small dice
- 1 mango, peeled, cut in small dice
- 1/4 cup chop cilantro
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Partially scoop out the meat from the papaya, leaving about a 1/2 inch layer of fruit and cut the removed papaya in small dice.
Combine with the remaining ingredients and spoon back into the papaya shells. Chill for up to 2 hours or enjoy immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.