- 3 heads romaine lettuce, washed, dried and leaves roughly torn
- 1 1/2 cups store-bought candied walnuts
- 1 large sliced pear or apple
- Shaved Parmesan, to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
So first things first, you put all the components of your salad together. Combine the romaine lettuce, the candied walnuts, and the sliced pears n a serving bowl.
Whisk the lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil, and the salt and pepper, to taste, in a small bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
For the finishing touch, shave some fresh Parmesan over the top and serve.
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.