What do you get when you combine Hunt's® 100% natural tomatoes with Kraft® 100% grated Parmesan cheese? Dinner that's 100% delicious. Bring flavor to your table with this carefully crafted recipe.
- 1 pound Italian pork sausage links, casings removed
- 1 can (15 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups water
- ½ teaspoon dried basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 3 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
1. Crumble sausage into large deep skillet; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until evenly browned, stirring frequently. Drain sausage; return to skillet.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, water, basil and oregano. Bring to a boil. Add pasta; stir. Cover; simmer on medium-low heat 18 to 20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Mix ricotta, ¼ cup Parmesan and parsley; spoon over pasta mixture, then swirl gently with spoon. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan over top.