1. Cook sausage links according to package directions; drain, cut into ¼-inch slices and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine mozzarella, ricotta, egg, parsley and seasonings.
3. On a lightly floured surface, cut dough in half. Roll each into a 12-inch circle.
4. On two parchment-lined baking sheets, carefully place one dough round on each baking sheet.
5. Spoon ½ cup of pizza sauce, half the cheese mixture and half of the sausage slices onto the lower half of each dough round, keep the outer ½-inch edge of dough free of ingredients.
6. With a pastry brush, moisten the outer ½-inch of each dough round with water.
7. Fold dough over filling and crimp edges firmly to seal.
8. Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cut each Calzone in half and serve with remaining pizza sauce.
Sponsor Recipe Courtesy of Johnsonville®