- 1 red onion, medium dice
- 1 red pepper, medium dice
- 1 yellow pepper, medium dice
- 1 green pepper, medium dice
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into medium sized cubes
- Bamboo skewers soaked for 30 to 60 minutes
- 1 bottle vinaigrette or marinade of your choice
Place the onions, peppers and chicken onto the skewers, alternating between vegetables and chicken. Repeat process until all of the skewers are assembled. Place completed skewers in a shallow baking dish and cover with vinaigrette or marinade. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and transfer skewers to a sheet pan. Place in oven and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.