- 2 bottles crisp white wine
- 1 stalk lemongrass peeled and sliced the long way
- 1 large grapefruit, cut into sixths
- 1 large orange, cut into sixths
- 1 pear, cored and sliced
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1 cup fruit puree
- 1 bunch fresh mint
In a large glass pitcher combine all ingredients and adjust to desired taste with mint. Allow to sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour. Sangria gets better with age. If you are preparing the night before, refrigerate. Before serving add ice to the pitcher.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.