Pasta and Seafood
- 1/2 pound dried squid ink linguine or fettuccine
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 cups canned plum tomatoes, drained and cut with scissors or sliced into thin pieces
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined shrimp or scallops
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
Bring water to a boil for pasta. Cook for 10 minutes or until al dente. In one saucepan heat half of the olive oil. Add garlic and saute for a few seconds. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes or until thickened; season with salt and piper. In another skillet cook the shrimp in half the remaining olive oil. remove from heat and toss in the parsley; season with salt and pepper. Drain pasta and transfer to a serving bowl; add shrimp and tomato mixtures and toss; do not serve with cheese.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.