- 1 pound dry pasta (shells or rigatoni)
- 1 pound snow peas
- 1 pound green peas
- 1 pound sun-dried tomatoes in oil (drained)
- 1 pound roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces garlic, sliced
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella balls or mozzarella slices
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cook the pasta in salted water, drain when tender. Blanch the snow peas and green peas, drain and set aside. Julienne the sun-dried tomatoes and peppers. In a saute pan, heat the oil and cook the garlic until golden. Toss together all of the ingredients. Taste for salt and pepper.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.