- 1 (16-ounce) package whole-wheat linguine
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (1-inch) piece ginger, peeled and diced
- 1/2 small eggplant, sliced into small chunks, about 2 cups
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 2 scallions, sliced, for garnish
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
While pasta is cooking, heat canola oil in a large saute pan or wok over high heat. Add onion, red pepper, ginger, eggplant and cook for about 1 minute. Add garlic, broccoli, tomatoes, and soy sauce and cook for another 2 minutes. Drain pasta. Add it and the chicken to the vegetable mixture, toss and cook for another minute.
Transfer to serving bowls and garnish with scallions.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Fire Island Burst Tomato Pasta with Lemon Herbed Goat Cheese Balls, Wild Mushroom Pasta, Pick-a-Pepper Pasta (Bucatini with Hot and Sweet and Pickled Peppers Sauce), Chicken and Rice Recipes, Sweet and Sour Pork Recipes, Gingerbread Recipes, Broccoli, Asian Salad Recipes, Teriyaki Recipes