- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup espresso (about 5 shots)
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, optional
- Chocolate covered espresso beans, for topping
In a large measuring cup, mix together the heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, espresso and vanilla extract. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 1 hour.
Once the mixture is thoroughly chilled, turn on your ice cream machine and pour in the cream mixture. Churn until the mixture looks slushy like soft serve, 12 to 15 minutes. Place the canister in the freezer until the ice cream is firm enough to scoop, for several hours.
Serve with whipped cream and chocolate covered espresso beans.