- 3 medium ripe tomatoes, seeds removed
- 1 red onion
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeds removed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed
- 1 cucumber
- 2 (6-ounce) packages baby spinach
- Red Wine Vinaigrette, recipe follows
- Red Wine Vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Pinch red chili flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Dice tomatoes, red onion, peppers, and cucumber. Add to a medium bowl and mix together.
Alternate a layer of vegetables and spinach into a larger bowl. Drizzle with Red Wine Vinaigrette.Red Wine Vinaigrette:
In a medium bowl, add red wine vinegar, Creole mustard and honey. Whisk together. Slowly whisk in olive oil, to allow mixture to emulsify. Stir in a pinch of chili flakes and salt and pepper, to taste.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.