Gina's Fiesta Salad
- Buttermilk Lime Dressing:
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/3 cup well shaken buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 romaine hearts finely chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in 1/2
- 1 cup corn kernels, defrosted if frozen
- 4 red radishes, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
Whisk together the apple cider vinegar, honey, lime juice, buttermilk, cilantro, garlic and salt and pepper, to taste, together in a small bowl.
Add the romaine, green onions, black beans, tomatoes, corn, radishes, and bell peppers to a large salad bowl. Add the dressing, toss and serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.