Gina's Sweet Potato Salad
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Once the potatoes are cool, transfer to a large serving bowl and add the onion, red pepper, and green onions.
In a separate bowl, add the mayonnaise, orange juice, smoked paprika, cumin and salt and pepper, to taste. Whisk to combine, pour over the potatoes and thoroughly mix. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour for the flavors to meld.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys