Grandma Jean's Potato Salad
- 5 large red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, 2 chopped and 1 sliced
- 2 heaping tablespoons sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1/2 cup salad dressing, (recommended: Miracle Whip)
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Paprika, for garnish
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Boil cubed potatoes until they are tender. Drain and cool. In a large bowl add celery, onion, 2 eggs and pickled relish. Add the salad dressing, yellow mustard and sugar. Stir well. Place the sliced egg on top of potatoes and sprinkle with paprika and salt. Let the potato salad chill in the refrigerator for 2 1/2 hours or overnight.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys