Green Bean Salad
- 1 1/4 pounds thin green beans, trimmed
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces mixed baby greens
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in 1/2
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chiffonade
- 1/4 cup shelled, salted and roasted pistachios
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Blanch green beans in a large pot of salted water until bright green and crisp tender, about 2 minutes. Shock beans in a large bowl of ice water. Drain and dry well.
In a small bowl, whisk together the shallot, vinegar, and olive oil. Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
Drizzle vinaigrette over the vegetables and sprinkle with pistachios and crumbled feta.
Recipe courtesy of the Neelys