Green Bean Salad
- 1 1/4 pounds thin green beans, trimmed
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces mixed baby greens
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in 1/2
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chiffonade
- 1/4 cup shelled, salted and roasted pistachios
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
Blanch green beans in a large pot of salted water until bright green and crisp tender, about 2 minutes. Shock beans in a large bowl of ice water. Drain and dry well.
In a small bowl, whisk together the shallot, vinegar, and olive oil. Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
Drizzle vinaigrette over the vegetables and sprinkle with pistachios and crumbled feta.