- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 pears, stemmed, cored, and sliced lengthwise 1/2 inch thick
- Ice Cream
- Pecans, for topping
- Whipped Cream, for topping
Click here to see how they do it.
Preheat grill to medium.
In a small saucepan add butter, brown sugar, apple cider, cinnamon, ginger, and salt. Place onto grill until butter melts. Mix together until well combined.
Place pears directly onto grill for 2 to 4 minutes. Turn and cook on the other side. Brush both sides of the pears with the butter mixture to glaze. Immediately take pears off the grill after glazing and place on a plate.
Scoop ice cream into 4 serving bowls. Top with pears, pecans and whipped cream. Drizzle the remaining butter mixture on top and serve.