Grilled Rib Eye with Tomato and Arugula Salad
- 1 (20-ounce) rib eye steak, 1 1/2-inches thick
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grill grates
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 large handfuls arugula
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Heat a gas grill to medium-high heat on one side and medium heat on the other.
Generously season the steak with salt and pepper. Use a clean tea towel to brush the grill grates with oil.
Grill the steak on each side for 5 to 6 minutes for medium. Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes. While the steak rests, prepare the salad.
In a separate bowl, add the vinegar and drizzle in the olive oil while whisking and season with salt and pepper. Add the arugula and tomatoes and toss to coat. Divide and arrange the salad between two plates. Slice the steak and divide between the two plates.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys
Recipe courtesy of Geoffrey Zakarian
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis