Grilled Sweet and Tangy Pork Chops
- 4 (1 1/2-inch thick) center cut bone in pork chops
- Neely's Seasoning Salt, recipe follows
- Sweet and Tangy Glaze, recipe follows
- Seasoning Salt:
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Sweet and Tangy Glaze:
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup tablespoon real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (recommended: Tabasco)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Season the pork chops lightly on both sides with the Seasoning Salt. Remember, we aren't rubbing the chops.
Grill the chops for 5 to 7 minutes per side. Brush them with the Sweet and Tangy Glaze the last 5 minutes of grilling. Internal temperature should register 145 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Remove the chops from the grill to a serving platter and allow them to rest for 5 minutes before serving.Seasoning Salt:
You can store the remaining Seasoning Salt in an airtight container for up to 6 months.Sweet and Tangy Glaze:
In a small bowl, mix together the apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire, and hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and refrigerate if not using immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Pork Chops with Sauteed Apples, Onion Rings and Mustard Greens, Marinated and Grilled Pork Chops with Mixed Herb Chimichurri, Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Salsa, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Grilled Pork Chop Recipes, Grilling Recipes, Pork Butt Recipes, Pork Recipes, Pork Chop Recipes