- 2 hearts of romaine, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in 1/2
- 1/2 cup roasted salted almonds, roughly chopped, plus more for garnish
- G's Green Goddess Dressing, recipe follows
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
In a large salad bowl, toss lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and almonds. Drizzle with the green goddess dressing and season with salt, pepper, and then toss again. Serve on plates and top with more almonds and a sprinkling of feta.
Cook's Note: Leftover dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days.
G's Green Goddess Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped tarragon
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped basil
- 1 small shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Add the parsley, tarragon, basil, shallot, garlic, buttermilk, light sour cream, vinegar, and lemon juice to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.