Mango Black Bean and Tomato Salad
- 1 large mango, pitted and flesh diced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15-ounce) canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cooked long-grain rice, cooled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- Pinch kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and toss. Cover the bowl and let sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour for the flavors to develop or serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.