Roasted Broccoli with Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 bunches broccoli, cut into 2 1/2-inch long florets
- 1 medium shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, whole
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Add broccoli to a large bowl. Add the shallots, cherry tomatoes, garlic and red pepper flakes with 4 tablespoons oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat and spread onto large baking sheet. Roast until the stems are tender-crisp and lightly golden brown, about 18 minutes. Grate the Parmesan over the broccoli while it's hot.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys