Strawberry and Spinach Salad
- 1 cup hulled and sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 ounces baby Spinach, washed and dried
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
DirectionsFor the dressing:
For the salad:
Toss the spinach, cheese, almonds, and remaining 1/4 cup strawberries in a large bowl and lightly drizzle with dressing.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.