Sweet Potatoes and Brie Flatbread
- 1/2 sweet potato, peeled and sliced 1/8-inch thick with a mandoline
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Flour, for dusting surface
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough, at room temperature
- 6 ounces brie cheese, sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Adjust the racks to the middle of the oven and preheat to 475 degrees F. Spray a half baking sheet with nonstick spray.
Add the sweet potato to a large bowl and toss with the red onion, rosemary, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper.
Flour your work surface and stretch the dough out to an oblong rectangular shape. (You may need to use a rolling pin.) Place the dough on a sheet tray and top with the sweet potato mixture in an even layer. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and scatter the slices of brie.
Bake until golden and crisp, 15 to 17 minutes. Slice into wedges and serve.
Recipe courtesy The Neelys
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse