Triple Citrus Glazed Grilled Salmon
- Triple Citrus Glaze:
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Pinch kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Grilled Salmon:
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 4 (6-ounce, 1-inch thick) salmon fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
Glaze: Bring all of the ingredients to a boil in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, stirring to melt the preserves and to keep the mixture from burning. Reduce the heat to a simmer and let the glaze reduce until syrupy, about 15 to 20 minutes. Adjust the seasonings with salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste.
Heat a grill to medium-high heat.
Brush both sides of the fillets with olive oil just before grilling, then season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill the salmon for about 4 minutes per side, brushing with the glaze during the final few minutes of cooking. Transfer the salmon to serving plates and brush them with the remaining glaze before serving.