- 2 (16-ounce) boxes confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 (14-ounce) package shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 (12-ounce) package chocolate chips
Cream together sugar and butter in a bowl; add milk. Stir in almond extract, coconut, and nuts; mix well. Form candy into 1-inch balls. Place on waxed paper and refrigerate at least 3 hours. Melt chocolate in top of double boiler, stirring well. Remove from heat but allow chocolate to remain over hot water. (If chocolate becomes too thick, return to heat for a minute or so to thin). With a toothpick, dip each ball in chocolate and place on waxed paper until set.