- Nonstick cooking spray
- One 14-ounce can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Hot sauce, optional
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups very thinly sliced leeks (sliced lengthwise)
- Baguette slices or assorted crackers, for serving
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray an 11 by 7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and hot sauce if desired. Stir well. Spoon into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan on top. Bake until bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes.
In a small skillet, heat the oil until hot. Add the leeks and fry, stirring constantly, until crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt if desired. Sprinkle over the dip before serving. Serve warm with baguette slices or assorted crackers.
Cook's Note: Dip can be made ahead up to 24 hours, refrigerated and reheated. Sprinkle with the leeks just before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.