Asian Chicken and Orzo Salad
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 (16-ounce) package orzo, cooked and drained
- 1 cup water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 (2-ounce) package slivered almonds, toasted (1/2 cup)
Cook sugar snap peas according to package directions; drain well.
In a large bowl, combine sugar snap peas, orzo, water chestnuts, chicken, green onion, and red bell pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, soy sauce, and hoisin sauce. Pour over orzo mixture, tossing gently to coat. Stir in toasted almonds. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Asian-Style Grilled Chicken Salad With Cherry-Peanut Dressing, Asian Chicken Salad with Cellophane Noodles, Crunchy Asian Chicken Salad, Mexican Chicken Recipes, Carrot Salad Recipes, Salmon Salad Recipes, Grilled Chicken Recipes, Broccoli Salad Recipes, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes