Asian Chicken and Orzo Salad
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 (16-ounce) package orzo, cooked and drained
- 1 cup water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 (2-ounce) package slivered almonds, toasted (1/2 cup)
Cook sugar snap peas according to package directions; drain well.
In a large bowl, combine sugar snap peas, orzo, water chestnuts, chicken, green onion, and red bell pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, soy sauce, and hoisin sauce. Pour over orzo mixture, tossing gently to coat. Stir in toasted almonds. Cover and chill until ready to serve.