- 4 cups crushed graham crackers
- 3 sticks butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 16-ounce box powdered sugar
- 20-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 to 3 bananas, sliced
- 12-ounce container whipped topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
For crust, mix crushed graham crackers and 1 stick of butter. Line bottom and sides of a 13 by 9-inch pan with mixture. Bake crust for 5 to 8 minutes.
Beat the eggs, 2 sticks butter, and the powdered sugar until fluffy. Spread mixture on cooled crust. Add layer of crushed pineapple and layer of sliced bananas. Cover with whipped topping and sprinkle with nuts or graham crackers. Refrigerate for 1 hour.