Black Bean Salsa
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (17-ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl. Cover and chill overnight. Taste and add salt, pepper or more lime juice as necessary. Serve with tortilla chips as an appetizer, or with grilled chicken breast as a meal.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.