Bobby's Pimento Cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon House Seasoning, recipe follows
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pimentos, smashed
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- Cracked black pepper
- House Seasoning:
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Add all of the remaining ingredients and beat until well blended. It can be used as a dip for crudite or as a sandwich filling.House Seasoning:
Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.