Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 2 (1 pound) center-cut bone-in pork chops, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- The Lady's House Seasoning, as needed, recipe follows
- The Lady's House Seasoning:
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
Prepare a medium-hot grill.
Place the chops on the grill. Grill until the chops are slightly charred and cooked, about 20 minutes. Brush with the remaining glaze before serving.The Lady's House Seasoning:
Mix the ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Glazed Double-Cut Pork Chops, Grilled Korean-Style BBQ Glazed Pork Chops with Red Onions and Baby Bok Choy, Double Orange Glazed Pork Chops, Grilled Pork Chop Recipes, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Sweet and Sour Pork Recipes, Teriyaki Recipes, Grilled Shrimp Recipes, Cornish Hen Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.