Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 2 (1 pound) center-cut bone-in pork chops, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- The Lady's House Seasoning, as needed, recipe follows
- The Lady's House Seasoning:
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
Prepare a medium-hot grill.
Place the chops on the grill. Grill until the chops are slightly charred and cooked, about 20 minutes. Brush with the remaining glaze before serving.The Lady's House Seasoning:
Mix the ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen