Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 2 bags (3-ounce) Ramen Noodle Soup in Oriental (other flavors will work, too)
- 3/4 stick butter
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 bags (12-ounce) bags broccoli cole slaw (in the bagged salad section of the grocery store)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Chopped green onions, for garnish
- Dressing Mix:
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup brown or white sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 ramen noodle seasoning packet
Put the ramen noodles in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin while melting butter in a large skillet over low/medium heat. Add the crushed noodles and slivered almonds to the skillet and saute, stirring occasionally (keep temperature at low/medium heat). Meanwhile, whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Place the shredded broccoli into bowl and toss with the noodles, almonds, and sunflower seeds. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.