- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 30 bite-sized pieces celery (about 5 stalks)
- 30 grape tomatoes
- Blue cheese dressing, for serving
- Special Equipment: 30 (4-inch) wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
In a large bowl, combine the chicken and buffalo wing sauce. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Spray a grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray.
Thread 1 piece chicken, 1 piece celery, and 1 tomato onto the skewers. Grill, covered, until the chicken is cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Serve with blue cheese dressing.