- 1 (12-ounce) container low-fat (1 percent) cottage cheese
- 2 (0.3-ounce) boxes sugar free strawberry gelatin, plus 1 box (recommended: Jell-O)
- 2 ready-made light graham cracker crusts
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, plus extra for garnish
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen light whipped topping, thawed
Put cottage cheese in a blender. Make 2 boxes of the gelatin, using 1 cup of hot and 1 cup of cold water. At once, before it jells, add to cottage cheese. Blend until smooth. Pour evenly into crusts and refrigerate until set. Cut up fruit and place on top of pie. Make remaining package of gelatin as per instructions on box. Pour it on top of fruit and put it in refrigerator until set. Put whipped topping on top. Garnish with more fruit.