- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 pound medium fresh shrimp, peeled, deveined, and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Pinch salt
- Pinch cracked black pepper
- Assorted crackers, for serving
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the red bell pepper and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the shrimp and green onions and cook until the shrimp are pink and firm, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the sour cream, cheeses, and mayonnaise. Add the salt and pepper, to taste. Spoon the mixture into a 2-quart baking dish. Bake until lightly browned and bubbly, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with assorted crackers.