Chicken Kabobs with Grilled Onions
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch pepper
- Pinch salt
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut in half
- 1 bunch green onions
- Special equipment: 10 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
Spray a grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Drain the chicken, discarding the marinade. Thread the chicken onto the skewers. Arrange the skewers on the grill, and grill until the chicken is done, about 3 minutes on each side. Grill the green onions until browned, about 1 minute on each side. Arrange the green onions on a serving platter. Top with the chicken. Serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.